Sunday 14 June: 1pm- 4pm
This workshop is designed for pregnant women and is suitable for beginner and experienced yoga practitioners.
Gain strength and flexibility, develop confidence and heighten your intuitive powers, and enhance your ability to relax.
During this 3 hour workshop you will learn:
- The benefits of yoga on the pregnant body and mind
- How to modify postures as your body changes allowing you to continue to participate in your regular yoga practice
- Specific postures to provide relief for typical discomforts experienced during pregnancy
- Breathing and meditation techniques to assist with relaxation of mind and body in preparation for and during childbirth
- Gentle massage techniques to provide comfort to your pregnant body
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Tess on 0402 658 442.
Places are limited and bookings are essential. Bookings can be made using the link below.
what others are saying...
Thank YOU Tess! It was a really valuable session and I really loved meeting other Mums who are like-minded.
I just wanted to email you and let you know how much I LOVED Saturday. There was just so much information (but not too much - I feel like I retained it all!) and the way you showed us how to adapt our poses was awesome.
The environment you created was so open, light and supportive.